Other Free Encyclopedias » Online Encyclopedia » Encyclopedia - Featured Articles » Featured Articles: American Idols Tickets - How to Score American Idols Tickets (and How Not To!) - Where to Find American Idol Tickets to Meet Singles Free - How to Meet Singles Free

Pictures Of Genital Herpes - Identify Disease with Pictures of Genital Herpes - What do Pictures of Genital Herpes Show?

symptoms usually virus blisters

Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases (STD) in the world. In the United States alone, it is estimated that 45 million people are infected with the virus that causes genital herpes. To bring this number more into focus, this is one out of every six people ages 14 to 49 that are infected with the virus. What makes the herpes virus so powerful is that it is extremely contagious, and once contracted, there is no cure. For those who are unfamiliar with the disease, pictures of genital herpes can show what it can do to you.

What do Pictures of Genital Herpes Show?

Genital herpes is caused by one of two types of viruses known as herpes simplex viruses (HSV). Most cases of genital herpes are caused by HSV-2. HSV-1 usually infects the area around the lips and mouth, but it can spread between mouth and genitalia in some cases.

Genital herpes is spread through direct sexual contact. Skin-to-skin contact of any areas around and including the genitalia can cause the transmission of the virus. Once contracted, symptoms usually appear about one week later. However, it is reported that up to 90 percent of those who carry the herpes simplex virus are unaware that they have it. This is thought to be because they either did not experience the symptoms or they did not notice the symptoms when the occurred.

For some people, genital herpes can cause severe symptoms. Genital herpes usually appears as small blisters, sores, or pimples in the groin around. For men, blisters can appear on the penis, scrotum, perineum, around the anus or even the upper thighs. For women, blisters often appear inside the vagina where they cannot be seen, but they can also appear outside the vagina on the labia, perineum, anus, and upper thighs. Anyone noticing any type of blister or what appears to be a pimple in their genital area can identify it by comparing it with pictures of genital herpes. However, the only way to know for sure is to see a health professional.

In many cases, the blisters appear in clusters. They tend to grow in size until they pop, discharging liquid or white pus, and leaving a red ulcerated area. The first outbreak is usually the most painful and can include other symptoms, such as headaches, fever, muscle aches, swollen lymph nodes, painful urination, and vaginal discharge. Although the blisters and ulcers may eventually disappear, they usually return again at a later date. There is no cure for herpes. Once it is contracted outbreaks can occur from time-to-time for the rest of your life.

Prevention and Treatment of Genital Herpes

Once the disease has been identified, first through comparing outbreaks to pictures of genital herpes, and then through a professional diagnosis, most treatment is aimed at alleviating discomfort from the symptoms. This includes washing the area gently and taking over-the-counter analgesics for any pain. Cool, light clothing can also help. Some medications are also available that can reduce the time an outbreak lasts and can lessen symptoms from subsequent outbreaks. These medications are usually taken when an outbreak occurs. A few people who experience frequent outbreaks, defined at six or more times per year, take a daily medication.

The best option for treating herpes is to never contract it in the first place. There are only two effective ways to prevent the contraction of genital herpes: abstinence from sex, and the proper use of condoms. If abstinence from sexual intercourse is not an option, condoms should be worn whenever having sex unless a person has been certified disease-free by a doctor. One way that can help you to remember to wear a condom is to take a look at pictures of genital herpes before you go out, and understand that without a condom, that could be you.

Symptoms Lung Cancer - Identifying Symptoms of Lung Cancer [next] [back] Kids Earn Money - Ideas to Help Your Kids Earn Money - Cut Off the Money Train, Children’s Savings Accounts

User Comments

Your email address will be altered so spam harvesting bots can't read it easily.
Hide my email completely instead?

Cancel or

Vote down Vote up

7 months ago

Good day every one i want to inform the general public how i was cured of HIV Virus Patient for good six month i was loosing hope on myself my husband ran away from me because of my situation one day i was online and i met a recommend on how Dr Okoro help her to cure herpes, so i still continue search i saw a testimony of someone again who has been healed from "HIV AND HEPATITIS B" by this Man Dr Okoro and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i email Dr Okoro telling him about my Hiv Virus he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured...oh i never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man 2 weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr Okoro assured me that i have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, that is why i want you to join me thank Dr Okoro for saving my life if you need help please contact him via email;drokorohealer@gmail.com or his number on whatsapp +2348070674457, thanks to you all

Vote down Vote up

8 months ago

Hello all my viewers My name is Julian from Wisconsin I want to use this opportunity to thank Dr clement for helping me to won the lottery of $32 million dollars.he gave me the wining number.I have been playing this lottery for the past 7 years and i have not been able to win any money i was so upset and i needed help desperately to win this jackpot lottery because i have lost so much money for the lottery.so i decided to go online and search for help then i saw so many good testimony about this man called Dr clement on how he has help people to win lottery with his lucky number he gave to people who play lottery then I contacted him also and tell him i also want a lucky number to wining too. the EURO MILLION JACKPOT,he cast a spell for me which i use to play JACKPOT LOTTERY then i used the number which he gave to me truly i won the sum of $32million dollars thank you Sir once again,dr clement you make me to have joy and i am grateful for the help you do for me i will forever recommend you to all my friends in the global world,just in-case you also need his help to win lottery you can contact him through his email almightspellhome@yahoo.com or call +2348072222356.post by""julian Dr IMONITIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HERPES 2. LASSA FEVER 3. GONORRHEA 4. HIV/AIDS 5. LOW SPERM COUNT 6. MENOPAUSE DISEASE 7. EPILEPSY 8. ASEPSIS 9. CANCER 10. ANXIETY DEPRESSION

Vote down Vote up

8 months ago

Vote down Vote up

12 months ago

I was a herpes patient. Upon visiting a doctor, i was prescribes a number of anti viral meds but they were of no help to reduce my problems. Then I decided to try natural treatment options for getting rid of this problem and then after searching on net, i read a testimony about Dr Obiyan herbal remedies and collected his email and thought of giving it a try. After using the herbal remedies for just a couple of weeks, i started noticing that my sores were getting healed. New outbreaks had completely stopped. I have been using this kit since then and I can say that my herpes problem has been stopped. you could also contact him via doctorobiyan@gmail.com and give it a try. He also have remedies to all other sickness using herbs.

Vote down Vote up

(4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
(5) CANCER,
(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...
10) HE ALSO HAVE SPELL TO BRING BACK YOUR EX hiv/aids,perkinsons disease, ALS,CANCERS,HERPES. contact him with his email via takutaspellalter@gmail.com or whatsapp him through the following contact on +27788634102

Vote down Vote up

(6) IMPOTENCE,
(7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
(8) DIARRHEA
(9) ASTHMA...

Vote down Vote up

about 1 year ago

All thanks to Dr Oboite for curing my HEPATITIS C VIRUS with his herbal medicine, i do not have much to say but with all my life i will for ever be grateful to him and thank God Almighty for using Dr Oboite to reach me when i thought it was all over, today i am happy with my life again after the doctor have confirmed I am NEGATIVE,i have never in my life believed that HEPATITIS C VIRUS could be cured by herbal medicine. so i want to use this means to reach other persons who have this disease by testifying about Dr Oboite that all hope is not lost yet, try and contact him by any means for any kind of disease with his email: droboiteherbalcurehome@gmail.com or call and whatsapp him on +2348054265852 He will help you and his herbal medication is sure.
he has the cure for all this disease as he told me and it listed.
GENITAL WARTS
EPILEPSY
GENPILENCIN
HIV AIDS
DIABETES
STROKE
EXPANDS OF PENIS AND BREAST
HERPES.
SYPHILIS
CANCER
HIRE BLOOD PRESSURES.
AND BODY BOILS.
THANK TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME OF READING MY TESTIMONY AND MOST ESPECIALLY YOU
Dr Oboite I PRAY TO GOD TO NEVER LET ME AND MY FAMILY FORGET YOU IN OUR LIFE.

Vote down Vote up

almost 2 years ago

Herbal cure email: draweosaharbalcurehome@gmail.com or draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com. tell:+2348138283938. Hello friends!!!! my name is LISA MANCY am from USA ,i am 40 years old. pleas my viewers help me share this great and wonderful testimony to the general public on how i got cured from my sickness called (HERPES SIMPLEX) by DR AWEOSA healing herbal medicine , I have been suffering from (HERPES SIMPLEX) for good 6 mount now and I was almost going to the end of my life due to the constant pain. all I have in my mind is let me just give up because life was no longer interesting to me any more but I just pray to God every day to accept my soul when ever I die, luckily to me , my kid sister ran to me that she found a doctor in the internet who can cure (HERPES SIMPLEX) even any kind disease like HERPES SIMPLEX,CANCER, and HIV/AIDS ) she helped me out on everything, the great Dr AWE-OSA only ask for my Details and some items , so that he can prepare a Herbal medicine for me and send it to me in my country , which he did.. so after two days of getting the medicine and taking it as prescribe to me from him , I started getting more stronger my blood started flowing normally , i started experiencing changes all over my Body as the great DR AWE-OSA assured me that i should go for medical check up that i have been cured, so after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed , behold it was TRUE and i was very Happy ,so if you have HERPES SIMPLEX, CANCER, HIV/AIDS or any kind of sickness YOU HAVE , you can contact him now for any illness get cured, i advice you all to contact him on Via mail at (draweosaharbalcurehome@gmail.com or draweosaharbalcurehome@yahoo.com) Good luck