Other Free Encyclopedias » Online Encyclopedia » Encyclopedia - Featured Articles » Featured Articles: 0 Car Finance - What Does 0% Car Finance Mean to Black Tv Stands

Colorado Springs Colleges - Best Colorado Springs Colleges

Looking for Colorado Springs Colleges?

students degree ppcc located

Founded in 1874, Colorado College formed two years prior to Colorado becoming a state. Located in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado, the campus covers 90 acres of land surrounded by the breath taking view of the Colorado Mountains. The educational system is quite different from other Colorado Springs Colleges in that they have adopted the Block Plan. A block plan divides the year into 8 segments lasting three-and-a-half weeks. This gives the student one course on which to concentrate at a time. Classes are smaller and students are better focused on the current subject matter, offering less stress for students who tend to perform much better under this system. This liberal arts college is located at 14 East Cache La Poudre St., Colorado Springs, Colorado.

If you are interested in a two year associates degree or certification in a technical field, Pikes Peak Community College (PPCC) has more than 125 areas for you to study. After 40 years of experience, PPCC has observed that students who start with them actually do better when they transfer to a 4 year study program than students who actually start off at a 4 year university. It is a statistic that makes PPCC very proud. PPCC offers online classes and weekend courses for students who struggle with work and class schedules. As an open access institution, PPCC does not require a high school diploma, home school diploma, or GED. Tests are taken to access where you should begin your program of study. To contact Pikes Peak Community College, it is located at 5675 S. Academy Blvd.

The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs offers to its students thirty-four Bachelor’s degrees, nineteen Master’s programs, and five Doctoral programs. 92% of Colorado residents attend this institution with the other 8% being out-of-state or international students. The Mountain Lions Athletic programs support basketball, softball, soccer, and cross-country. For parents taking daytime classes, you may enroll your children in the Family Development Center. The University of Colorado is located at 1420 Austin Bluffs Pkwy.

College America is one of the many Colorado Springs Colleges to choose in order to fulfill your educational goals. College America specializes in such degree areas as Medical Specialties, Healthcare Administration, Business Management and Accounting, and Computer Networking, just to name a few options. If you decide to use their FastFlex programs, you could obtain your degree in 20 months or less for Occupational Associate’s degree; 36 months for a Bachelor’s degree; and a Master’s degree in 15 months! You can contact the College of America at 800-622-2894.

If you are interested in attending one of the many Colorado Springs Colleges, there are many opportunities for you to choose an education course that will satisfy your career goals.

Milwaukee Rental Cars - Best Deals on Milwaukee Rental Cars - Where to find the best Milwaukee Rental Car [next] [back] Best Color Printer - Best Color Printers 2010 - How to Choose the Best Color Printer for You

User Comments

Your email address will be altered so spam harvesting bots can't read it easily.
Hide my email completely instead?

Cancel or